How to make the perfect martini? Ask Ravin Buzzell - Golden Foodie award winner for Best Bartender of The Year 2019
In this video, you'll learn how to make the perfect martini, but there is a catch. There are so many different ways to make a martini that he will show you how to make the perfect dry and dirty martini, his way.
The Key Take-aways
1. Use a coupe glass so you don't spill on yourself or others
2. Chill your glass while you build the martini
3. Store your vermouth in the fridge so it does not go bad
4. Use the vermouth as a glass rinse, not an ingredient
5. Shake vigorously for dilution
PS. You'll want to use Spanish Queen olives, they have more flavor.
Ready to make a martini?