Skip to content
FREE SHIPPING ON 3 BOTTLES OR MORE
Olive vs. Pickle - Dirty Martini Weekend With Reigncane
- 3 oz Reigncane Vodka
- .5 oz Olive Or Pickle Brine
- Glass rinse of sweet vermouth
- Garnish - Olive or Pickle Skewer
- Pour in your shaker: 3 oz Reigncane Vodka and the .5 oz of brine
- Add ice and shake for 15 seconds to get enough ice to melt
- Pour into martini glass that has been rinsed with sweet vermouth
- Garnish with your olives or pickle skewer if you are trying to mix things up, the pickled carrot at the end of the skewer was a real treat!
Cheers to your Weekend With Reigncane!
Missing your bottle of Reigncane?
I tried our Late Harvest with orange juice, lemon and pear (also lime juice off camera) and pear was the winner. Maybe I have a bias, but it won,...
1 oz Reigncane Vodka
.5 oz Lemon Juice
Monk Fruit Sugar
Instructions:Muddle 4 raspberries and lemon juice in your sha...
It's hard to beat this one.
1oz Reigncane Vodka
.5 oz creamer (or half/half or milk)
.5 Tsp Hot Chocolate mix
Fresh Hazelnut zest
No ingredient list here, just a nice cold shot of Reigncane and Reigncane Late Harvest from our June 2023 batch.
Cheers from Hudson and I!
Back to Weekend With Reigncane
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device